Blog for Zip line Attraction in the Smoky Mountains
Located in Pigeon Forge, TN and near Gatlinburg and Sevierville.
By Ross Bodhi Ogle
Posted on December 24, 2014
Whether you're visiting the Great Smoky Mountains area this week or not, we hope that you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday week. But even if you're not here with us for Christmas itself, then you can still plan a fun getaway in the Smokies for this weekend. What can you do? Here are just a few suggestions.
• Zipline, of course! Weather permitting, consider one of our Pigeon Forge zipline tours. We run on a limited schedule in winter, but we've had some pretty seasonable days lately, so give us a call to confirm our operating dates and times.
• See a Christmas show. All the music theaters are still up and running, and you can get a healthy dose of holiday cheer while staying warm in a music theater.
• Visit a water park! That's right; Wilderness in the Smokies is a resort in Sevierville that has its own indoor water park. You can do the wave pool and the slides and all the other water attractions year 'round.
• Get some after-holiday shopping bargains. Give the outlet malls and visit and keep your eyes out for marked-down merchandise. You might even get a huge head start on next year's Christmas shopping.
• See the Winterfest lights. They'll be up through February, so it's definitely not too late to see them on your own or take a guided trolley tour in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg.