Blog for Zip line Attraction in the Smoky Mountains
Located in Pigeon Forge, TN and near Gatlinburg and Sevierville.
By Ross Bodhi Ogle
Posted on April 16, 2013
It seems that Mr. Sun has decided to hang around for a while in the Smokies, so we're getting geared up (figuratively and literally) for another big season here at our Pigeon Forge zip line course.
However, each year, a good number of our guests are zipline first-timers, meaning they've never had the experience of whizzing across the treetops at nearly 40 miles per hour. If you count yourself among that number, here are five great reasons to make us your zipline destination in the Smokies:
• With 24 different zip line runs, we're home to the largest course in Pigeon Forge.
• Our many canopy tour options allow you to ride longer, for less money than the other zipline companies charge.
• We are centrally located in Pigeon Forge, less than two miles off the Parkway.
• Our large base camp facility is able to accommodate your group parties and celebrations.
• Our staff is committed not only to your safety but also to ensuring that you have the time of your life at Smoky Mountain Ziplines.
Check us out this week, and see why we have more to offer!