Blog for Zip line Attraction in the Smoky Mountains
Located in Pigeon Forge, TN and near Gatlinburg and Sevierville.
By Ross Bodhi Ogle
Posted on October 28, 2013
Now that the fall colors are nearing their peak in the Smokies, this would be a great time to visit the area and see them for yourself. Here are a few suggestions for fun ways to view this spectacular annual transformation.
• Hike a trail in the national park. There are dozens of trails that lay out panoramic vistas of the kaleidoscope colors.
• Ride a zip line. Tennessee is beautiful during peak colors, and at Smoky Mountain Ziplines, the canopy in our canopy tour is a sight to behold.
• Take a helicopter ride. You can see the blanket of colors spreading out for miles around you from high up in the sky.
• Ride the Ober Gatlinburg tramway. The journey from downtown to the ski resort (and back) is full of nature's beauty.
• Ride to the top of the Gatlinburg Space Needle. Three-sixty views of downtown and the surrounding rolling woodlands.