Blog for Zip line Attraction in the Smoky Mountains

Located in Pigeon Forge, TN and near Gatlinburg and Sevierville.

 

The Reviews Are In!

By Ross Bodhi Ogle
Posted on July 17, 2018

If you've never been a guest here at Smoky Mountain Ziplines, then it probably wouldn't surprise you if we used this blog post to brag a little bit about our Pigeon Forge zip line adventure. After all, that's what businesses do – point out their positive attributes so they'll sound appealing to visitors.

But what if we asked you not to take our word for it? What if, instead, we had more than 1,700 of our previous guests do the talking for us? Chances are their words might carry a little more credibility than our own, because our customers have no vested interest in making us look good. Makes sense, right?

With that framework in mind, indulge us, if you would, while we share a few testimonials from the thousands of folks who have clipped onto our ziplines over the years. We think you'll see that not only have we gotten a lot of feedback, but the overwhelming majority of it has been highly complimentary. So much so that one online review site continuously has us ranked among the best attractions in Pigeon Forge.

For starters, here is just a small sampling of the kind of online feedback we regularly receive on the tripadvisor.com review site.

Amanda from Franklin, TN, writes: “These guys were great! They were fun, entertaining and made us feel safe. This was our second trip with this company, and we will be back in the future!”

Carol from New York, says: “This was a great first time zip lining with a 13, 11 and 8-year-old. Our guides Ty and Tiffany were the best! Ask Ty to tell you some jokes or riddles along the way. He has plenty!”

Patti says: “Smoky Mountain Ziplines was incredibly accommodating with our large group of diverse ages. They ensured fun was had by all! The crew was entertaining and relaxing. Highly recommended.”

And here's one more, from Casey: “So the guides made our trip amazing. Marshal and Bill were awesome! I would recommend this place to anyone. On top of the awesome staff, the views were incredible too. If you love adventure, head over and see them!”

Lest you're thinking that we just cherry-picked a few good reviews from TripAdvisor, we can tell you that these were chosen randomly from just the first page of reviews on that site. And it wasn't that hard to do, because of the 1,730-something reviews currently posted about our attraction, 92 percent of them have us ranked as Excellent, and another 5 percent have us ranked as very good. That's a total of 97 percent of visitors giving us the site's top rankings.

That all adds up to a five-star rating on TripAdvisor, which is the highest possible. That also makes us the number-one ranked outdoor activity in Pigeon Forge among all businesses reviewed on that site. And we're in some pretty good company there, so we're very honored to have achieved that ranking.

For the record, the majority of our reviews on another review site, yelp.com, also give us five stars (the highest on their scale as well). One guest who left feedback there recently said, “Staff was very safety-conscious and thorough, with good humor. I had ziplined three years ago with another company, and (Smoky Mountain Ziplines) was a much better experience.”

So like we said earlier, if you've never given our canopy tour a try, you don't have to take our word for it that it's a worthwhile experience. But maybe you'll put a little stock in the words of the hundreds of people who have already been there and done that.

 

This content posted by Smoky Mountain Ziplines. Visit our home page, smokymountainziplines.com for more information on zipline adventures in the Smoky Mountains.

Powered by StoneOakPress