The mayors and city managers of Sevier County, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Pittman Center, and Sevierville are requesting and strongly urging non-essential businesses and services in Sevier County to temporarily close to the public due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This request coincides with Governor Lee’s Executive Order 17, which is in effect through April 6.
7 Lines…2 Hours…Too Many Thrills to Count!
Book Your Smoky Mountain Ziplines Canopy Tour Today, and Take Your Family Adventure to New Heights in Scenic Pigeon Forge
Tarzan did it…now so can you! Flying through the trees at up to 25 miles per hour is an exhilarating experience you will never forget. The fun begins once you arrive at our base camp, located just off the Pigeon Forge Parkway. After safety instruction and gearing up, you are ushered to the first zipline via our unique, off-road-style transportation. Our professionally-trained guides are with you the entire time to deliver an adrenaline rush unlike any other!
No Other Pigeon Forge Canopy Tour Can Deliver This Much.
Several things make Smoky Mountain Ziplines the preferred choice for adventure seekers in this area. Experience, location, size, special features, and group accommodations combine to give you more value and fun for your money.
- Longest continually operated canopy tour in the Pigeon Forge Area.
- Celebrating our 10-year anniversary August 21st!
- Our highly skilled (not to mention funny!) staff is totally committed to ensuring that your time spent at Smoky Mountain Ziplines is completely unforgettable.
- SMZ's well-trained guides stay with you the entire time, facilitating your progress throughout the course, doing all of the hooking and unhooking for you, so you can concentrate on having fun.
- Centrally located for your convenience: less than 2 miles from Parkway (Hwy 441) in Pigeon Forge.
- Far enough from the city to be out in the woods, but close enough to town to be convenient.
- Maneuver through one of the largest canopy tours in the Pigeon Forge area: over 4,200 feet of cable across seven lines!
- Zip across lengths of 800 feet and heights of over 150 feet above the forest floor.
- Massive pole towers deliver one-of-a-kind views that words here cannot do justice.
- Our exclusive 30-foot, controlled-descent feature gets you and your heart moving vertically, not just horizontally.
- Intricate tree platforms put you up in the treetops for complete immersion into our scenic mountain environment.
- Highest quality gear: comfortable, full-body, five-point harnesses let you zip in style and comfort.
- Minimal walking: Once geared up at base camp, load up to ride in our M35a3 military trucks to the zipline course.
- Our trucks do the hard part, as they haul you from base camp 400 feet up to the top of our mountain, in one-of-a-kind, off-road style!
- Enjoy another ride in our big trucks, as you come down from your mountain high and are whisked back to our base camp.
- Free, refrigerated canned drinks and bottled water are available for all our zippers.
- New for Summer 2019 Free Photos supplied via Fotaflow through Labor Day weekend (Monday-Saturday)!
- Our base-camp building can easily accommodate your group with our large covered porch, plenty of indoor/outdoor seating, and variety of souvenir gifts for our zippers and non-zippers alike.
- Call ahead and ask about additional accommodations for your large groups, parties, and celebrations: before and after the tour. Let us meet and exceed your expectations.
"This is the Best Zipline in Tennessee!" -- J. Sparks, Atlanta, GA
Zipping along at up to 25 mph and reaching heights well over the treetops, you'll conquer family adventure on the coolest zip line in Tennessee with 4200 feet of total cable length, line lengths up to 800 feet, and line heights over 150 feet!
In ten seasons we've seen and zipped them all: From first dates to couples on their 50th wedding anniversary, from friends and families to corporate outings, and more than a handful of folks marking checks off their bucket list! Call us today, and let us take your outdoor adventure to new heights!
If you are in or around Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, book your ziplining and canopy tour adventure with Smoky Mountain Ziplines today. You will make some incredible memories, and will be talking about this unique, breathtaking experience for years to come!
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2012-2019